A common method of vehicle break-ins is by means of a screwdriver being forced through a gap between the handle and the vehicle body. This is to lever onto the back of the OE lock, mimicking the action of the key being put into the door and being turned. The ProPlate is a neat, stainless steel shield that prevents thieves from attacking this vulnerable area. It is secured behind the manufacturers door lock but clearly visible to a would-be thief; a great visual deterrent. As well as this we have designed and produced bespoke internal plates that further increase the level of protection.
- Door Specific Design Covers All Angles of Attack from a Screwdriver
- Quick and Easy Installation—No Drilling or use of Adhesives
- Secured to the Vehicle by the Existing Door Handle
- Internal Deflection Plates Secure Manufacturer’s Locking System
- High Grade Stainless Steel Finish
- Instant Protection from Vulnerable Area
- Can be used to Re-Secure or Cover Damage after a Break In
Click here to view the vehicles we provide for.
There are no reviews yet.